Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Getting Started

I always feel like it's hard to get started with anything, but once I take the first step I'm good and can keep the forward momentum going.

So this is my first step.

I'm a 30-something woman living in Alexandria, Va. I've been here more than five years, got out of the military, got a divorce and have a young daughter. Oh and I had a little grassroots campaign that started in Old Town Alexandria end up going viral.  It's amazing what you can accomplish in five years with a little effort!

This blog will mostly focus on lifestyle, dating, mommyisms and other random musings. I do a lot of crazy things and I love sharing my flavor of insanity. 

Bare with me as I get this thing started and add some fun graphics and photos. Who knows, I may even throw in a video or two of what the hell I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment